Following the devastating and tragic fire at Grenfell Tower in 2017, the regulatory framework and fire safety processes for the design and build profession are rapidly evolving. With key regulations now moving through parliament and new guidance being produced, the importance of understanding the latest changes and what is to come is intensifying.
- What has changed since the Grenfell Tower fire?
- Understanding duties and responsibilities
- What architects need to remember
- Design, detailing and materials – getting it right
- Fire design and professional indemnity insurance
- Who checks what and when?
- Protecting specification integrity
- How much do you know about the product testing regime? And how much should you know?
- What's next
Buy your digital pass to gain critical insights on the very latest regulation and standards, with solid technical and detailed guidance on latest knowledge on ensuring fire safety in the built environment.